Kids can explore a galaxy far, far away with 2 popular Star Wars characters and this detailed LEGO brick-built model of Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter (75360).
The LEGO Star Wars set features an opening cockpit for the LEGO Master Yoda minifigure, space for the R2-D2 LEGO droid figure and 2 spring-loaded shooters, plus the LEGO Star Wars vehicle also has adjustable wings for flight and landing. The LEGO Star Wars Yoda minifigure also has a lightsaber for action play. You can add extra dimension to your youngster’s fun, creative experience by installing the LEGO Builder app, featuring instructions and interactive zoom and rotate viewing tools to help them build with confidence.
This Star Wars building toy makes an exciting gift for kids aged 8 and over who enjoy Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and it’s part of a huge assortment of LEGO Star Wars sets to delight Star Wars fans of all ages.
Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter measures over 7 cm (2.5 in.) high, 13 cm (5 in.) long and 16 cm (6 in.) wide.
Contains 253 Pieces.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars fans team up with Master Yoda and R2-D2 with this LEGO Star Wars Yoda's Jedi Starfighter building toy set for kids aged 8+
- The starfighter LEGO Star Wars vehicle features an opening cockpit, space behind for R2-D2, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings
- The Star Wars buildable toy set also features 2 characters: a LEGO Star Wars Yoda minifigure with a lightsaber and an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure
- LEGO Star Wars sets enable kids and adult Star Wars fans to recreate iconic scenes, their own adventures or simply display the buildable models
- Part of a huge assortment of LEGO Star Wars building toy sets that make out-of-this-world gifts for Star Wars fans of all ages