Dive into the oceans of the exoplanetary moon Pandora with this 10+ LEGO Avatar Payakan the Tulkun & Crabsuit (75579) building toy set. Kids and Avatar: The Way of Water fans can relive their favorite moments from the film, create dynamic scenes or play out exciting storylines with this playset.
This Avatar building toy features a posable tulkun sea animal figure, 2 seabed settings and a display stand for the whale-like creature, plus a crabsuit submersible and Lo’ak, Tsireya and Crabsuit Driver minifigures. A menacing RDA trooper is exploring the seabed in a powerful and transformable crabsuit submersible. The characters hold tight to Payakan the tulkun as they speed through the water to safety. This LEGO Avatar toy building set includes a printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize models from all angles as they build.
LEGO Avatar sets feature iconic vehicles, machines, animals, creatures and characters in alien, nature-themed settings. They’re perfect for imaginative play, and you can also pose the models to create a dynamic display. Kids can collect and combine LEGO Avatar sets to extend the play possibilities or build their own version of Pandora. This LEGO underwater set makes a great birthday gift for Avatar: The Way of Water movie fans and kids aged 10 plus years old.
The tulkun (without display stand) measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 15 in. (39 cm) long and 12.5 in. (32 cm) wide
Contains 761 Pieces.
- Kids can recreate Avatar: The Way of Water scenes with this LEGO Avatar building toy featuring a giant, posable tulkun whale-like figure
- This LEGO ocean set features a posable Avatar tulkun sea animal figure with huge fins, 4 eyes, an opening jaw and a brightly cultured head crest
- Includes a crabsuit submarine toy with a spinning propeller, movable feet and an opening cockpit with space for the RDA crabsuit driver minifigure
- Lo’ak, Tsireya and RDA Driver minifigures are included, plus the tulkun and crabsuit attach to 2 seabed settings to recreate Avatar movie scenes
- There are lots of places on the tulkan sea animal figure for the Na'vi minifigures to grab onto while going for a ride in the ocean of Pandora